- UNIQUE FULL LENGTH GLAZED ROOFLINE TO OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- SUBSTANTIAL LIVING AND BEDROOM SPACE
- UPPER FLOOR ATRIUM LIVING / BEDROOM ROOMS WITH GLASS BALLUSTRADE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS EACH WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT WITH ORIGINAL BEAMS AND BRICKWORK
- OPTIONAL 1 ACRE PADDOCK TO REAR
- DOUBLE CAR PORT AND PARKING
- SIDE GARDENS
- PEACEFUL VILLAGE LOCATION
- EARLY RESERVATION PROVIDES OPTIONS ON LIVING SPACE
Ten Property Agents are delighted to offer one of two exceptionally high-quality individually designed Barn Conversions, restored using a blend of original materials and the latest bespoke exterior and interior finishes, situated in the Village of Keysoe, Bedfordshire.
Plot 1 offers a wealth of original features, most notably the FULL LENGTH GLASS LANTERN ROOFLINE into entrance and living area, original exposed woodwork and substantial OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA.
Stunning floating steel and glass staircase to the 1st floor with glass atrium style walkway to bedroom / living space and optional dressing room with en suite.
Open plan living space family lounge and high-quality kitchen with a range of fitted appliances, stone work-surface breakfast bar. Concealed door through to utility room.
Three ground floor double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and exposed woodwork all with en suite shower rooms (master with bath).
Side gardens with decking and a separate 1 ACRE plot to the rear of the property for those wishing to benefit from EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES or SMALLHOLDING USE.
A double brick/oak car port with further parking to the front.
Further construction features include:
• Original solid oak feature beam structure
• Solid oak flooring with under floor heating
• Eco friendly air source heating
• Zink covered roofing & aluminium guttering
• LED feature strip lighting
• Bespoke doors and windows
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality finish and unique design features on offer.
Sold with no onward chain and viewing by appointment only. Call 01480 274310.