Ten Property Agents ensure every one of our customers receive the time and focus they deserve, ensuring each sale proceeds smoothly and every aspect of the sale is managed by a business owner, with the single aim of achieving the best price possible for your home.
With a combined 40+ years property and agency experience, we continue to challenge every aspect of modern day Estate Agency, providing our customers with a superior service based on honesty, experience, trust and quality.
Benefits when choosing ten
Quality Presentation & Marketing
We will work closely with you to present your property to its full potential by offering high quality photography, floor plans and bespoke brochures.
House hunting is very visual, and we will work with you to ensure we highlight your home to its best potential.
Professional "drone photography" is included for certain properties with larger plots or specific features, highlighting every aspect of the property and surrounding area.
Your home will be showcased across a wide range of property media channels including Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market and Primelocation,
Facebook and Social Media marketing campaigns are also key to ensuring as many people are aware of your home for sale.
Closely supervising these sites to ensure your home is correctly positioned in the market place to ensure you remain competitive and achieve a sale for the right price
Negotiating The Best Price
We believe customers need our support at all times, especially when receiving offers for consideration or face difficult sale issues.
We are committed to ensuring you are provided the right advice and recommendation, which suits you and not the agent.
Our ultimate aim is to ensure you achieve the highest price and we will share our years of experience with you to make this happen.
Experience better, by choosing ten to manage your property, properly.
- local business owners who have the time and passion - making you their priority at all times
- accompanied viewings by a business owner - making sure every applicant is properly managed and your property features fully explained
- personal "one to one" service and expert advice - from valuation to completion, with absolute commitment to ensuring you are communicated with throughout
- owners personal time - for viewings, feedback & negotiation of offers and advice on achieving the sale you need
- outside office hours support - assisting customers any time, any day.
- professional photography, floor plans and advanced social media marketing
- drone photography - for larger plots and special features
- experienced sales progression - working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure every solicitor is communicated and worked closely with
- chain break option for customers who need to move immediately with no fuss
- National Association of Estate Agents & The Property Ombudsmen members, meaning you’re in safe hands
probate property services
Offering over 30 years experience in managing probate property, we work closely with local Solicitors and Beneficiaries for the following services:
· valuation for Inheritance Tax purposes
· advice and recommendations on achieving the best price value
· management of property clearances and repairs that may be required
· regular inspections
We offer specialist knowledge and experience when dealing with Probate and Trust property matters, having managed property for both local solicitors, UK banks and national probate providers.
If you require advice on probate property matters within the St Neots, St Ives, Papworth, Cambourne or surrounding village, we would be delighted to advise you on how best to manage your asset to achieve the correct result.
new home developer sales
Our New Home division provide a wide range of knowledge and experience to help successfully market and sell small, medium and large developments within Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Ten Property Agents provide a range of services and benefits to developers and their customers.
- site marketing – design, image creation, site boards for individual plots and sites
- new home conveyance – understanding your deadlines and targets
- part exchange & assisted sale expertise – help drive increased levels of activity
- funded part exchange – risk free access to crucial sales market
- help to buy – scheme promotion and customer advice
All services are completely bespoke to adapt fully to specific needs, markets and build schedules.
local property partners
All customers have choice, but to assist when needed we have carefully chosen local business partners to help our customers when the need arises.
Many have been chosen from our own personal use and experience, knowing that they share in our values and beliefs.
Our St Neots Head Office has full private meeting facilities for customers to use at any time, with the added benefit of free town centre parking.
- Independent Mortgage Advice
- Survey & Specialist Reports
- Planning, Design & Architecture
- General Maintenance & Building