From our new offices in Eaton Socon, St Neots, our team ensure every customer receives the time and focus they deserve, ensuring each sale proceeds smoothly and every aspect of the sale is managed by a business owner, with the single aim of achieving the best price possible for your home.
Our local expert team have a combined 50+ years property experience, providing our customers with a superior service based on honesty, experience, trust and quality.
We do property, properly.
Here are some of the benefits in choosing to work with Ten Property Agents
Experience better, by choosing ten to manage your property, properly.
- Local passionate business owners who have the time to provide honest quality support.
- Qualified expertise with membership of the National Association of Estate Agents & The Property Ombudsmen scheme.
- Superb high street office space, ideal to showcase your property to the general public.
- Premium Rightmove and Zoopla portal marketing at no extra cost.
- Professional photography, floor plans and detailed descriptions to highlight key features.
- Bespoke professionally printed brochures offering the very highest quality marketing of your home.
- Facebook and Social Media marketing campaigns are also key to ensuring as many people are aware of your property.
- Accompanied viewings by a business owner, ensuring every buyer is properly escorted and your main features are highlighted.
- Personal "one to one" service from valuation through to completion, ensuring expert communication all the way.
- Business owners personal time on viewings, with honest feedback and negotiation of offers.
- Outside office hours support, assisting customers any time of day.
- Drone photography for larger plots and special features.
- Experienced sales progression, working tirelessly behind the scenes with solicitors and mortgage brokers.
probate property services
With over 30 years experience in managing probate property, we work closely with local Solicitors and Beneficiaries for the following services:
· Valuation for Inheritance Tax purposes
· Advice and recommendations on achieving the best price value
· Management of property clearances and repairs that may be required
· Regular inspections
We offer specialist knowledge and experience when dealing with Probate and Trust property matters, having managed property for both local solicitors, UK banks and national probate providers.
If you require advice on probate property matters within the St Neots, St Ives, Papworth, Cambourne or surrounding village, we would be delighted to advise you on how best to manage your asset to achieve the correct result.
new home developer sales
Our New Home division provide a wide range of knowledge and experience to help successfully market and sell small, medium and large developments within Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Ten Property Agents provide a range of services and benefits to developers and their customers.
- site marketing – design, image creation, site boards for individual plots and sites
- new home conveyance – understanding your deadlines and targets
- part exchange & assisted sale expertise – help drive increased levels of activity
- funded part exchange – risk free access to crucial sales market
- help to buy – scheme promotion and customer advice
All services are completely bespoke to adapt fully to specific needs, markets and build schedules.
local property partners
We are happy to recommend excellent carefully chosen local business partners to help our customers when the need arises.
Many have been chosen from our own personal use and experience, knowing that they share in our values and beliefs.
- Conveyancing & Legal Services
- Independent Mortgage Advice
- Survey & Specialist Reports
- Planning, Design & Architecture
- General Maintenance & Building