The key to why clients chose ten Property Agents, is our ability to invest proper quality time and attention to each of our customers, with the single aim of achieving the best price possible for their home.
Far from your average High Street or a DIY Online Agency option, we have challenged every aspect of modern day Estate Agency, providing the customer with a superior service based on honesty, experience and trust.
Benefits when choosing ten
Presentation is everything
We will work closely with you to present your property to its full potential by offering unique free home improvement works along with eye catching photography, floor plans and bespoke brochures. House hunting is very visual, and we will work with you to ensure we highlight your home to its best potential.
Your home will be showcased across a wide range of media channels including Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation, Facebook, Social Media and our own website. Closely supervising these sites to ensure your home is correctly positioned in the market place to ensure you remain competitive and achieve a sale for the right price.
Negotiate the best result
We believe customers need our support at all times, especially when receiving offers for consideration or face difficult sale issues. We are committed to ensuring you are provided the right advice and recommendation, which suits you and not the agent. Our ultimate aim is to ensure you achieve the highest price and we will share our years of experience with you to make this happen.
Experience better, by choosing ten to manage your property, properly.
- local owners who will take time to discuss the best approach for you and your home individually, agreeing the right strategy
- personal "one to one" service and expert advice from valuation to completion
- free maintenance & improvement works to enhance the sale of your property (subject to terms and conditions)
- 24-7 online customer access to view live updates on your property sale
- owners personal time on viewings, feedback & negotiation of offers to achieve best price
- outside office hours support and assistance from business owners
- optional discreet private marketing to minimise local awareness
- professional photography, floor plans and advanced social media marketing
- experienced sales progression working with solicitors and chains to secure your sale
- chain break option for customers who need to move immediately with no fuss
- National Association of Estate Agents & The Property Ombudsmen members, meaning you’re in safe hands
new home developer sales
New Home Developers benefit from our wide range of knowledge and experience to help successfully market and sell small, medium and large developments within Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Having worked within the New Home Sales sector for many years, along with key outsourced service providers, ten Property Agents provide a range of services and benefits to developers and their customers.
- site marketing – design, image creation, site boards for individual plots and sites
- new home conveyance – understanding your deadlines and targets
- part exchange & assisted sale expertise – help drive increased levels of activity
- funded part exchange – risk free access to crucial sales market
- help to buy – scheme promotion and customer advice
All services are completely bespoke to adapt fully to specific needs, markets and build schedules.
local property partners
All customers have choice, but to assist when needed we have carefully chosen local business partners to help our customers when the need arises.
Many have been chosen from our own personal use and experience, knowing that they share in our values and beliefs.
Our St Neots Head Office has full private meeting facilities for customers to use at any time, with the added benefit of free town centre parking.
- Independent Mortgage Advice
- Survey & Specialist Reports
- Planning, Design & Architecture
- General Maintenance & Building
probate property services
ten Property Agents owners have many years experience in managing probate property matters, providing customers with the comfort that a property asset will be correctly valued for IHT purposes and achieve the best price possible in the interest of the estate and all beneficiaries.
We offer specialist knowledge and experience when dealing with Probate and Trust property matters, having managed property for both local solicitors, UK banks and national probate providers.
If you require advice on probate property matters within the St Neots, St Ives, Papworth, Cambourne or surrounding village, we would be delighted to advise you on how best to manage your asset to achieve the correct result.